44th Lhasa Limited ICGM
Lhasa Limited is arranging an International Collaborative Group Meeting.
Our ICGM meetings offer an opportunity for like-minded scientists to meet each other and Lhasa Limited scientists. The meetings often include presentations from Lhasa Limited staff about the development of our software and collaborative projects, and from member representatives who share their experiences of using the applications. Interactive group workshop sessions are also included to allow members to discuss current regulation, tell us how they would like the software to develop, see demonstrations and try out products or software features that they may not have used before.
The 44th ICGM will be held in Basel on the 13th October 2016.
The agenda will focus on scientific areas of interest to Lhasa members such as:
- Product overview and updates
- Skin sensitisation
- Data Sharing
- ICH M7
For the full agenda, please see below.
Headline Event (shown first above featured)
- Derek and Sarah for Web
- Intuitive Model Building with Sarah Nexus
- Lhasa Limited Collaborative Data and Knowledge Sharing Projects
- Mirabilis - The Scientific Future
- Product Update 44th ICGM
- Setaria - Future Plans
- Skin Sensitisation - Negative Predictions, Validations and Integrated Testing Strategies
- Theoretical Purge Argumentation for Genotoxic Impurities
- An Intelligent Knowledge Organisation Solution
- eTOXsys - Highly Relevant Proprietary Data and Predictive Models for Drug Development