43rd Lhasa Limited ICGM
Our ICGM meetings offer an opportunity for like-minded scientists to meet each other and Lhasa Limited scientists. The meetings often include presentations from Lhasa Limited staff about the development of our software and collaborative projects, and from member representatives who share their experiences of using the applications. Interactive group workshop sessions are also included to allow members to discuss current regulation, tell us how they would like the software to develop, see demonstrations and try out products or software features that they may not have used before.
The 43rd ICGM was held in New Orleans on the 17th March 2016 and the agenda focused on scientific areas of interest to Lhasa members such as:
- Product overview and updates
- Skin sensitisation
Presentations from this event can be found below.
Headline Event (shown first above featured)
- A tool for predicting the purging of (potentially) mutagenic impurities during synthesis
- ICH M7 - Worked Examples using the new Nexus workflow
- Meteor Nexus: The implementation of the site of metabolism prediction methodology
- Skin sensitisation: Now and the Future
- Skin sensitisation: The implementation of potency predictions in Derek Nexus
- Lhasa Data Sharing Experience at Bristol-Myers Squibb