Senior Marketing and Communications Partner - fixed term for 12 months
Closing date: 14 October 2022
About Senior Marketing and Communications Partner - fixed term for 12 months
Competitive, plus generous benefits package including:
34 days holiday per year • Health care cash back • Private medical insurance • Discounted gym and retail benefits • 3 x life insurance • annual pay reviews • annual bonuses • travel loans • Employee advice line • Generous pension plan
Lhasa Limited, Granary Wharf House, 2 Canal Wharf, Leeds LS11 5PS
What is the role?
We are looking for a Senior Marketing and Communications Partner to join our amazing Applied Sciences team at Lhasa, on a fixed term basis for 12 months, with a start date planned for October / November 2022.
In this role you will be responsible for all marketing and communication associated with owned scientific software solution areas – including product and market knowledge, promotional planning, content creation, distribution and measurement of success.
The scientific software solutions which this role will cover are Zeneth, software used for predicting degradants; Mirabilis, software used for evaluating the carry-over risk for potentially mutagenic impurities in drug substance synthesis; and Meteor Nexus – software used for predicting metabolites.
A good match for this role will possess a relevant degree (business, marketing or science) and strong marketing and communications experience. You will also bring proactivity, excellent copywriting, collaboration and leadership skills – plus a positive can-do attitude.
Why Lhasa Limited?
We are a successful not-for-profit company and educational charity, with an enviable reputation for collaborative scientific development.
We develop meaningful science and software that supports the delivery of life-enhancing solutions including the development of safe chemicals to market including drugs and cosmetics as well as making a positive contribution to reducing animal testing.
Our charitable status enables us to make altruistic decisions for the public benefit and to work with some of the leading organisations in the world to really make a difference.
Our salaries are competitive dependent upon skills and experience. We also offer fantastic personal benefits including (but not limited to); 34 days holiday plus bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, healthcare cashback, PMI, free car parking at our office in Leeds City Centre and much more!
Do you want to work somewhere where you can have an impact on day one? Do you want to work somewhere you can make a positive impact for yourself and others? If so you're the type of person we are looking for!
- Develop and communicate strong Lhasa and market knowledge, in relation to owned areas
- Proactively collaborate across Lhasa with key internal stakeholders to drive informed promotional planning with consistent messaging
- Act on relevant industry trends from a marketing perspective
- Create relevant content (blogs, webinars, videos, social content etc)
- Proactively gather information about customer needs, relating to owned areas of focus
- Identify communication gaps and create relevant and impactful content – positioning Lhasa as a thought leader and generating demand for owned areas
- Use knowledge of marketing communication channels (social, email, website, events etc.) to unify all marketing communication – varying the tone as appropriate for each channel
- Seek to enhance communication channel use/ investigate new channels
- Define and collect suitable metrics to understand and improve marketing success
- Use data to identify areas for improvement
- Provide supportive mentoring to other team members
- Proactively identify and action areas of personal and team improvement
- Drive engagement in Marketing activities across Lhasa through providing positive experiences with Marketing.
Your skills and experience
- Able to convert complex information into easily understandable communication
- Strong copywriting skills, with a high attention to detail
- Experience of selecting and implementing appropriate marketing methods which to meet
- Experience across a range of marketing communication channels and associated targeting
- Able to analyse data from a variety of sources and draw sensible business conclusions, which
- Highly skilled collaborator – able to confidently lead both internal and external
- Positive, can-do attitude to work – positively influencing team morale
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team independently without close supervision
- Kind and supportive mentoring ability and experience
Is this you? Have we caught your eye? To apply send your CV to email@example.com. Don't forget to tell us the position you are applying for and your salary requirements, good luck!