Business Partnerships Manager
Closing date: 17 February 2023
About Business Partnerships Manager
From £33,000 per annum, plus generous benefits package, including:
34 days holiday per year • Health care cash back • Private medical insurance • Discounted gym and retail benefits • 3 x life insurance • annual pay reviews • annual bonuses • travel loans • Employee advice line • Generous pension plan
Lhasa Limited, Granary Wharf House, 2 Canal Wharf, Leeds LS11 5PS
What is the role?
The Business Partnerships Manager within our Applied Sciences team is responsible for acquiring new members of Lhasa and our software through the sponsorship of our in-silico solutions across our core industry sectors. You will be a role model and mentor to colleagues across the Applied Sciences team. This role has a requirement to travel regularly, and will involve attending conferences and visiting member sites across the US, Europe and beyond.
Why Lhasa Limited?
We are a successful not-for-profit company and educational charity, with an enviable reputation for collaborative scientific development.
We develop meaningful science and software that supports the delivery of life-enhancing solutions including the development of safe chemicals to market including drugs and cosmetics as well as making a positive contribution to reducing animal testing.
Our charitable status enables us to make altruistic decisions for the public benefit and to work with some of the leading organisations in the world to really make a difference.
Our salaries are competitive dependent upon skills and experience. We also offer fantastic personal benefits including (but not limited to); 34 days holiday plus bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, healthcare cashback, PMI, free car parking at our office in Leeds City Centre and much more!
Do you want to work somewhere where you can have an impact on day one? Do you want to work somewhere you can make a positive impact for yourself and others? If so you're the type of person we are looking for!
- Increase revenue through acquiring new members of Lhasa.
- Building a strong network of business relationships with prospects.
- Expert in the application of our solutions to industry use cases and our development plans.
- Responds to incoming enquiries from prospective members and confidently demonstrates all Lhasa solutions.
- Support the organisation of scientific workshops, participate in exhibitions, conferences, user group meetings and other such events.
- Obtains feedback after evaluation to support the development of our solutions and improve our service delivery.
- Visible external presence demonstrating and applying our solutions, e.g. videos on website, FAQs
- Identify data sharing opportunities (e.g. data donation, joint publications on the application of our solutions).
- Works closely with our Marketing team to support lead generation activities.
Your skills and experience
- Confident scientific communicator who understands how Lhasa’s solutions can address the needs of our prospective members and able to explain and demonstrate their use.
- Is proactive, innovative and commercially aware
- Experienced negotiator with mentoring skills
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and independently without close supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Acts as a role model within the Applied Sciences team and champions Lhasa values
- Able to regularly travel nationally and internationally
- Qualified to degree level or above in Chemistry or a related life sciences subject
- Strong understanding of chemical structures and the application of in silico solutions
- Knowledge of toxicology, metabolism, degradation, and organic reaction mechanisms
Is this you? Have we caught your eye? To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to tell us the position you are applying for and your salary requirements, good luck!