Business Partnerships Executive
Closing date: 31 October 2022
About Business Partnerships Executive
Competitive plus 34 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays), generous pension and hybrid working
Lhasa Limited, Granary Wharf House, 2 Canal Wharf, Leeds LS11 5PS
What is the role?
The Business Partnerships Executive within our Applied Sciences team is accountable for increasing revenue through the sponsorship of our in-silico solutions across our core industry sectors.
This role has a requirement to travel regularly, both nationally and internationally, and will involve attending conferences and visiting member sites across the US, Europe and beyond.
Why Lhasa Limited?
We are a successful not-for-profit company and educational charity, with an enviable reputation for collaborative scientific development.
We develop meaningful science and software that supports the delivery of life-enhancing solutions including the development of safe chemicals to market including drugs and cosmetics as well as making a positive contribution to reducing animal testing.
Our charitable status enables us to make altruistic decisions for the public benefit and to work with some of the leading organisations in the world to really make a difference.
Our salaries are competitive dependent upon skills and experience. We also offer fantastic personal benefits including (but not limited to); 34 days holiday plus bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, healthcare cashback, PMI, free car parking at our office in Leeds City Centre and much more!
Do you want to work somewhere where you can have an impact on day one? Do you want to work somewhere you can make a positive impact for yourself and others? If so you're the type of person we are looking for!
- Increase revenue through the sponsorship of our in-silico solutions across our core industry sectors.
- Identify and develop business relationships with prospects.
- Understand the application of our solutions to industry use cases and our development plans.
- Respond to enquiries from prospects and able to demonstrate Lhasa solutions.
- Support scientific workshops, exhibitions, conferences, user group meetings and other such events.
- Obtain feedback after evaluation to support the development of our solutions and improve our service delivery.
- Develop an external presence demonstrating and applying our solutions, e.g., videos on website, LinkedIn etc.
- Work closely with Marketing to act on demand.
Your skills and experience
- Capable scientific communicator who understands how Lhasa’s solutions can address the needs of our prospective members, and able to explain and demonstrate their use
- Excellent interpersonal skills and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Able to negotiate and influence others
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently
- Able to travel nationally and internationally
- Has an understanding of chemical structures and the application of in silico solutions
- Knowledge of toxicology, metabolism, degradation, and organic reaction mechanisms
- Is proactive, innovative and commercially aware
Is this you? Have we caught your eye? To apply send your CV to email@example.com. Don't forget to tell us the position you are applying for and your salary requirements, good luck!