- Curation and analysis of clinical pathology parameters and histopathologic findings from eTOXsys, a large database project (eTOX) for toxicologic studies
- In Silico Prediction of DILI - Extraction of Histopathology Data from Preclinical Toxicity Data Studies of the eTOX Database for new In SIlico Models of Hepatotoxicity
- Inroads to Predict in Vivo Toxicology - An Introduction to the eTOX Project
- Introducing the concept of virtual control groups into preclinical toxicology testing
- Is preclinical data sharing the new norm?
- Value of shared preclinical safety studies - the eTOX database