Our Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) provides support and guidance into the scientific direction of Lhasa Limited.
It was formed as a sub-committee of the Board of Directors in June 2006 to provide support for a focus on scientific strategy, allowing the Board of Directors to concentrate on the governance of Lhasa Limited. Like the Board of Directors, the SAB is a voluntary group.
In addition to their contribution to the advancement of existing products, members of the SAB provide invaluable support and input into proposals for the direction of Lhasa Limited’s scientific development.
The SAB is made up of experienced scientists covering a spectrum of disciplines:
- Dr Chris Barber, Chief Executive Officer, Lhasa Limited
- Dr Richard Williams, Chief Scientific Officer, Lhasa Limited
- Dr Andreas Bender, University of Cambridge
- Dr Darren Green, GSK
- Dr Barry Jones, AstraZeneca
- Dr Philip Judson, Judson Consulting
Some of the activities covered by the SAB are listed below:
- Suggest topics and partners for collaborative developments
- Comment on issues arising from user group meetings
- Propose and review external research projects initiated as part of charitable activities
- Advise on scientific developments that are relevant to Lhasa Limited and its software and how they might be utilised
- Manage the process for providing detailed external scientific input where considered necessary.
The SAB has already made a significant contribution to the scientific direction of Lhasa Limited and with their further support and the support of our members, our science will continue to meet the needs of all and help us deliver shared knowledge and shared progress.
If you are interested in offering your services as a member of the SAB, please contact Lhasa Limited or any of the above members.