Supporting more scientifically driven nitrosamine risk assessments, we are pleased to announce the release of more data to our Nitrites in Excipients project users.
The 2021.3 database contains the following data:
- New Excipient results records = 103
- Total Excipient results records = 600
- New Excipient summary records = 6
- Total Excipient summary records = 112
- New Excipient records = 6
- Total Excipient records = 77
The Nitrites in Excipients database is part of Lhasa’s overall efforts to support the global challenge of nitrosamine impurity assessment. The Nitrites in Excipients project aims to generate a comprehensive and robust dataset to support more scientifically driven risk assessments, aiding data sharing among pharmaceutical companies and enabling more informed decision making.
The 2021.3 database marks the 5th data release since the projects inception in 2020, and brings the total database records to:
- 600 data records in the Excipients Results table
- 112 data records in the Excipient Summary table
- This data covers 77 excipients