New data released into our Nitrites in Excipients Database
Date: 14 December 2021
A collaborative data sharing project for assessing the levels of nitrites in excipients, the nitrites in excipients consortium allows members to assess the likelihood that a nitrate or nitrite will react to form a nitrosamine.
Through data sharing and consistent member contributions, the database is constantly growing, and therefore providing a better indication of risk.
The 2021.4 database contains the following data:
- New Excipient results records = 78
- New Excipient summary records = 5*
- New Excipient records = 2
The 2021.4 database marks the 4th data release this year, and the 6th data release since the projects inception in 2020 bringing the total database records to:
- 678 data records in the Excipients Results table
- 117 data records in the Excipient Summary table
- This data covers 79 excipients
* The Excipient summary table has been updated to take into account the new and modified records in the Excipient results table. This may have led to additional records and/or changes to existing records.
Lhasa Limited releases new data to Nitrites in Excipients project users.
- Collaborative Projects