Lhasa Limited releases new data to its Vitic Excipients Project users
Date: 06 June 2019
Created in 2008 and using Lhasa’s Vitic platform, Vitic Excipients is one of several projects initiated by Lhasa Limited that enables pre-competitive data sharing.
The newly released 2019.1.0 Excipients database contains the following data:
- New data records = 176
- Total data records = 3,595
- New substances = 67
- Total substances = 1,243
Overall Content of the Excipients Database
Data has been added to the following toxicity tables:
- There are now 3,298 data records in Single and Repeat Dose, of which 176 are new records.
- This data covers 1,182 substances, of which 67 are new substances.
- Tolerability of single and repeat dose studies:
- 2,547 records as Tolerated without findings.
- 595 records as Tolerated with findings.
- 101 records as Not tolerated.
- 55 records as Inconclusive.
Lhasa Limited is pleased to announce the release of new data to its Vitic Excipients project members.