Effiris delivers state-of-the-art secondary pharmacology models, where each model has had the opportunity to learn from the private data of all pharmaceutical collaborators. As a result, Effiris overcomes one of the main challenges facing model development in drug discovery – leveraging the breadth of available high-quality proprietary data.
Effiris 2.1 boasts the following functionality:
- A new user interface. Effiris members can now process single module predictions in the sleek Effiris interface, enhancing the speed and user experience.
- Model building. Effiris members will be able to build teacher models in Effiris using their own confidential data.
- Privacy preserving data sharing. Effiris members can run their teacher models against the Cronos dataset (non-sensitive public data) behind their company firewall and produce label files. The label files extract knowledge while preserving all confidential aspects of the compounds used to derive the labels and can then be transferred to Lhasa Limited. This allows the best Cronos dataset compounds to improve model predictivity to be identified.
- Hybrid model building. By collating the Effiris member’s confidential dataset labels with publicly available data, Effiris provides a more comprehensive dataset to build a hybrid model*. This process ultimately results in more accurate secondary pharmacological predictions for novel compounds.
Lhasa Limited Science Team Leader, Dr. Adrian Fowkes and Product Owner, Phil Rowell, will present on this new functionality in a webinar on the 19th of February 2021. Register to attend ‘An overview of Effiris 2.1; An enhanced qualitative model suite for anticipating and mitigating adverse drug reactions’.
Extended scope of endpoints:
In addition to software developments, the scope of endpoints covered in Effiris 2.1 has been expanded, based on which endpoints are most used within the pharmaceutical industry. Effiris now includes knowledge on the following endpoints:
- Adenosine A2a receptor binding
- Androgen receptor binding
- Beta-2 adrenergic receptor binding
- Bile salt export pump inhibition
- Cyclooxygenase-1 inhibition
- Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibition
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 inhibition
- Dopamine D1 receptor binding
- Dopamine D2 receptor binding
- GABA-A receptor binding
- Glucocorticoid receptor binding
- hERG channel inhibition
- Kappa opioid receptor binding
- Mu opioid receptor binding
- Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M1 binding
- Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M2 binding
Effiris 2.1 is available now. Contact us to find out more about Effiris.