49th Lhasa Limited ICGM
Lhasa Limited's International Collaborative Group Meeting!
Our ICGM meetings offer an opportunity for like-minded scientists to meet each other and Lhasa Limited scientists. The meetings often include presentations from Lhasa Limited staff about the development of our software and collaborative projects, and from member representatives who share their experiences of using the applications. Interactive group workshop sessions are also included to allow members to discuss current regulation, tell us how they would like the software to develop, see demonstrations and try out products or software features that they may not have used before.
The 49th ICGM was held at:
Marriott Plaza San Antonio
555 S Alamo St
The ICGM followed the SOT 57th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo.
Slides from this event can be found below.
Headline Event (shown first above featured)
- 49th ICGM Product Manager Update
- A Look at Lhasa's Future Integrated Workflows
- An Overview of Recent Skin Sensitisation Work at Lhasa
- Plans for Setaria - Incorporating Setaria into the Pfizer Workflow
- Sarah Nexus Strain Information
- Using New Features to Further Interrogate Sarah Nexus Predictions
- Vitic: Lhasa’s Toxicity Information Management System