16 March 2017
46th Lhasa Limited ICGM
The 46th ICGM was held in Baltimore, Maryland on the 16th March 2017. The ICGM took place after the 2017 SOT Annual Meeting.
The presentation slides can be found below.
Headline Event (shown first above featured)
- 46th ICGM Product Manager Update
- Mirabilis: Semi-Automated Prediction of Purge Factors
- Negative Predictions for Skin Sensitisation 46th ICGM
- Workbook: Expert Review of EC3 Predictions - a workshop
- eTOXsys - Highly Relevant Proprietary Data and Predictive Models for Drug Discovery
- Continuing the Public Benefit of CPDB
- Setaria – The New Workflow-Based Intelligent Knowledge Organisation Tool
- Developments in Data Sharing
- Sarah Confidence and Model Building - The How, What and Why
- Developing Science within Lhasa
- Utilization Of Derek Nexus Dermal Sensitization Predictions For Hazard Assessment At Bristol-Myers Squibb