2020 Society of Toxicology (SOT) 59th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo
Unfortunately the 2020 Society of Toxicology 59th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo, in Anaheim, California was cancelled due to COVID-19.
You can find the posters which Lhasa planned for the event below.
You can also join the planned vendor sessions virtually in May when Crina Heghes, Principal Global Alliance Manager, will present on the topic of; Adverse Outcome Pathways (AOPs) for Risk Assessment, and Laura Johnston, Principal Global Alliance Manager and Thierry Hanser Head of MIT and AI, will present on the topic of; Building Secondary Pharmacology Models: A Novel Approach to Proprietary Data Transfer.
Headline Event (shown first above featured)
- Generation of novel in chemico in vitro skin sensitisation data to evaluate the human relevance of defined approaches
- Comparing and combining in silico outcomes and in vitro mechanism-based assays to predict genotoxicity
- Updated Dermal Sensitisation Thresholds derived using an in silico expert system and an expanded Local Lymph Node Assay dataset
- Utilising Adverse Outcome Pathways as a Framework to Organise Evidence and Support Carcinogenicity Risk Assessment
- Are All Nitrosamines Concerning?
- Consortium-led federated QSAR models for secondary pharmacology - preparing the data
- Validating proposed improvements to phototoxicity expert alerts against proprietary data
- From Private Data to Shared Knowledge