2019 SOT 58th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo
A team from Lhasa Limited attended and exhibited at this event. You can find all publications associated with this event below.
Headline Event (shown first above featured)
- A Case Study in Predicting hERG Activity using Multiple (Q)SARs and Data Sources
- Development of an Adverse Outcome Pathway (AOP) Network for Carcinogenicity Using Expert-Derived (Q)SAR Knowledge. Poster
- How low can you go? An analysis of lowest effective dose in the Ames test.
- ICH M7 Perception: Unifying Knowledge from Predictions to Purging
- Improving In Silico Predictions in Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology
- Looking Under the Hood – Expert Review of In Silico Carcinogenicity Predictions.
- Using In Silico Tools to Increase Confidence in Defined Approaches for Skin Sensitisation