Lhasa Limited's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
With the increasing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) we would like to reassure our members that Lhasa Limited and its account management team is well placed to continue to support you. We prioritise the health and wellbeing of all our staff and members and are closely monitoring and following all government guidance.
Our headquarters in Leeds and our other offices are now closed, however all staff will continue to work from home. Lhasa has invested heavily in its IT infrastructure and our account management team will be fully able to continue to provide the high level of scientific and technical support that you are used to remotely.
Whilst we may be limited in our travel opportunities for the foreseeable future, we remain keen to keep in touch. If you need any training or wish to discuss scientific or software updates, or anything else for that matter, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we can organise a web session with you.
We will continue to provide further updates as the situation evolves.
Follow us on Social Media for updates and news:
- Info Request - if you are currently not using the software and would like to find out more.
- Japanese Info Request - If you are based in Japan and would like to find out more about our software.
- Support Request - if you are currently a user of the software and are experiencing difficulties.
- Training Request - if you are currently a user of the software and would be interested in receiving training.
- Data Submission - if you have data that you would like to submit to Lhasa Limited.
- eTRANSAFE Data Submission - if you have data that you would like to submit to the eTRANSAFE project.
- Opt In to Marketing Communications - If you would like to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events at Lhasa.