Lhasa Limited is a Membership Organisation
Sponsors of Lhasa Limited software also become members of Lhasa Limited, and therefore have the opportunity to contribute to the future of Lhasa Limited software and the company.
Membership of Lhasa Limited is available at different levels, so your organisation can select the membership level that best suits its needs.
If you are interested in licensing Lhasa Limited software and would like to know more about the different membership options please contact us.
If your organisation is an existing member you can access the members only web area by entering your login details above. If you are a member but do not have a username and password please contact our support team.
Below is a list of roles adopted by your organisation when you become a Lhasa member along with a description of what each role entails. If you would like to know who your current representatives are, or change your representatives, please contact our support team.
Please note that if you, or any other member of your organisation contacts Lhasa Limited, you may be asked to confirm your contact details for inclusion in our customer database. This information is used by Lhasa Limited only and will not be disclosed to any other members or organisations without your consent.
- You will receive Lhasa Limited software and knowledge base or database updates, plus relevant licence codes from your nominated software recipient.
- As the nominated main user of any piece of Lhasa Limited software, you can expect to receive invitations to training sessions and ICGMs
- You may also be asked for your views on how the software should change in the future, or questions about the general IT set-up in your company to ensure that we are providing software that is compatible with your systems
- You are entitled to have access to the Lhasa Limited members area of the website which will allow you to access restricted areas of the website, such as product documentation pages and known issues list. Please contact our support team should you have any queries about the members area.
- You will receive Lhasa Limited software and knowledge base or database updates once a newly updated version becomes available, along with any associated documentation
- You are entitled to be sent the licence code for Lhasa Limited software on request. If we receive requests for this information from any of your colleagues other than IT contacts and software recipients, we will refer them to you unless we have your permission to do otherwise
- You are entitled to have access to the Lhasa Limited members area of the website which will allow you to access restricted areas of the website, such as software downloads and known issues list.
- You are required to distribute the software/license code to other users of that software within your organisation in accordance with your license agreement
- A maximum of two (2) software recipients may be nominated at each site belonging to an organistaion that is licensed to use the software
- You will be sent an invoice for any charges relating to Lhasa Limited software or services, normally once a year.
- You will be responsible for all matters relating to your company’s membership of Lhasa Limited
- You will be invited to twice yearly general meetings of the Lhasa Limited membership and will be given the opportunity to vote on issues arising.