Data Exchange Route:
Subject to the provisions of the eTRANSAFE Consortium Agreement (amendment 1) Lhasa Limited can share fully-shareable pre-clinical data through the eTRANSAFE pre-clinical database or through a secure FTP server (sFTP) which is available to the other parties of the eTRANSAFE consortium.
Please answer the question below if you selected fully-shareable above.
^ By selecting to share this fully-shareable eTRANSAFE data submission through the sFTP data exchange route you accept that:
Lhasa Limited will share only the fully-shareable “as-donated” data which you have submitted in this data submission and which is within the scope of the data shared for the purposes of developing and/or populating the eTRANSAFE pre-clinical database.
Lhasa Limited will not:
- Provide each project partner who wishes to gain access to the sFTP server with a unique username/password;
- Monitor or understand the security or the technical infrastructure of the eTRANSAFE partner who may access and download to their local environment any data shared through the sFTP;
- Undertake or provide information for an sFTP data access audit;
- Monitor or manage the integrity of data exchanged though the sFTP;
- Provide scientific or technical support for “as-donated” data exchanged though the sFTP;
- Notify other eTRANSAFE partners or request confirmation that any copies of the data are deleted if you subsequently remove permission for your data to be shared through the sFTP.