To help scientists work more efficiently, more effectively and make better decisions, Lhasa Limited develops a range of software applications. Our product range includes:
- Software to predict toxicity, metabolic fate and chemical degradation of chemicals
- Databases for chemical toxicity information management and carcinogenicity potency
- Software for the calculation of purge factors
For more information on individual tools, please refer to the relevant product pages.
- Derek Nexus* - a knowledge-based, expert decision support system for the prediction of toxicity
- Meteor Nexus* – a knowledge-based, expert decision support system for the prediction of metabolic fate of chemicals in mammal
- Sarah Nexus* - a statistical software tool for the prediction of mutagenicity
- Zeneth - a knowledge-based, expert decision support system for the prediction of forced degradation
* Derek, Sarah and Meteor are all accessed via Nexus; an intuitive, easy-to-use starting point for chemical predictions or queries.
- Vitic – a chemical database and information management system
- Lhasa Carcinogenicity Database - free to use, this database was founded on the Carcinogenic Potency Database (CPDB), a widely used resource which contains the results of animal cancer tests
- eTOXsys - a software solution that can deliver improved early drug candidate safety assessment through intuitive access to proprietary toxicology data and predictive models
Calculation of Purge Factors
- Mirabilis - Industry-standardised approach providing an expert and scientifically robust software for the calculation of purge factors of potentially mutagenic impurities in a synthetic route