Competitive salary, plus generous benefits package, including:
34 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays) • Generous pension plan • Hybrid working • Health care cash back • Private medical insurance • Discounted gym and retail benefits • 3 x life insurance • Employee advice line • Free onsite car parking
Lhasa Limited, Granary Wharf House, 2 Canal Wharf, Leeds LS11 5PS. We support hybrid working with a typical week involving 2 days in the office.
Do you want to work for an organisation that has a positive impact on the world?
We create cutting-edge software technology which streamlines drug development and minimises animal testing.
Do you enjoy converting complex information into understandable communication?
Are you a strategic thinker who has a strong focus on delivering business outcomes?
Summary of the role
We are looking for an additional Marketing and Communications expert to join our friendly and talented Applied Sciences team at Lhasa. Recruiting for culture is most important to our team, so we are open to a range of experience levels. The roles available within our team are:
- Principal Marketing and Communications Manager
- Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
- Marketing and Communications Manager
These roles are internally known as (Principal/Senior) Marketing and Communications Partner.
In these hands-on roles, you will be responsible for all marketing and communication associated with three Lhasa scientific software brands – including client (member) and market knowledge, promotional planning, content creation, distribution and measuring success.
A good match will demonstrate curiosity, proactivity, excellent copywriting, collaboration and leadership skills (desirable) with a positive can-do attitude.
What can you expect?
- Supporting the successful implementation of the Lhasa marketing strategy
- Developing and communicating strong Lhasa, client (member) and market knowledge, in relation to owned scientific software brands.
- Gathering information on market trends, to inform internal strategic decisions.
- Proactively collaborating across Lhasa with key internal stakeholders to drive informed marketing.
- Creating integrated, impactful marketing, positioning Lhasa as a thought leader and generating demand.
- Defining and collecting suitable metrics across owned areas to understand marketing success and make decisions based on data to optimise future marketing efforts.
- Driving engagement in Marketing activities across Lhasa.
Skills and attributes
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Skilled collaborator.
- A science or marketing degree plus marketing/communications experience.
- A passion for converting complex information into easily understandable communication.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience of marketing methods which could be employed to meet business outcomes with a strong focus on outcome measurement.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and SEO. (Desirable)
- (Considerable) B2B experience within the life sciences industry. (Desirable)
- History of making strategic decisions, based on data, informing marketing strategy. (Desirable)
- Supportive leader, leads by example. (Desirable)