Streamlining Drug Discovery and Development: Leveraging Data Analysis and Modelling for Design (A One-Day Symposium) - San Francisco
Streamlining Drug Discovery and Development: Leveraging data analysis and modelling for design was a free one day scientific symposium that took place on the 14th of April 2016. This symposium focused on technologies for compound design and development including:
- Intuitive molecular design and 3D SAR interpretation.
- Risk assessment of mutagenic impurities.
- Making the best use of data.
Who should attend by industry and interest?
- Computational chemistry
- Molecule design
- Lead optimisation
Who should attend by role?
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Computational Chemist
- DMPK Scientists
- Head of Biology
- Head of DMPK
- Head of Drug Discovery
- Head of Modelling and Simulation
- Head of Research and Development
- Medicinal Chemist
- Research Scientist
Headline Event (shown first above featured)