2017 CMTPI - 9th International Symposium on Computational Methods in Toxicology and Pharmacology Integrating Internet Resources
Alex Harding and Sian Ives will attend this year's CMTPI meeting. The meeting will provide an International forum for scientists, students and young innovative minds from different parts of the globe to share a single platform to discuss the latest developments in the emerging and interdisciplinary field of Computational Methods in Toxicology and Pharmacology including the Internet resources. The Symposium will feature plenary lectures, oral talks and poster presenting sessions broadly covering the following fields:
- Internet and databases.
- SAR, QSPR and Molecular Modelling in Drug Discovery.
- SAR and QSPR in Environmental Chemistry.
- “OMIC”- Sciences and bioinformatics applications in pharmacology and toxicology.
- Commercial and non-commercial computational tools and databases in the Internet.
- Computational pharmacology and toxicology.
Visit Sian and Alex at the booth to find out more about how Lhasa Limited software can help you.
Headline Event (shown first above featured)