John Lettice, Software Development Manager
Name: John Lettice
Job Title: Software Development Manager
My name is John and I joined Lhasa in May 2016 as Software Development Manager. I started my career working as a programmer for G.D. Searle back in 1986. Since then I’ve worked mainly for international software houses and financial organisations in various roles from programmer to Head of Development.
I have a passion for technology, processes and people which I combine to deliver successful projects including:
- digital and mobile working solutions
- technology refresh projects
- back office developments for banking, insurance, logistics and social housing solutions
- implementing business change and agile methodologies
The role at Lhasa appealed to me due to Lhasa’s pool of talent, relaxed but professional culture and core values.
As Software Development Manager I am responsible for:
- the delivery of product and strategic software projects to our members
- the management and leadership of the Software Development team
- recruitment, training and development of team members
- software development resource planning for current and future projects
Outside of work I enjoy good dining, 70s rock music and jogging, along with running Code Clubs to teach children the fun of programming.